Shady Ks Furnaces is proud to be an authorized Hawken Energy dealer. We pride ourselves in making sure that the customer is well informed before the sale, and has our complete support after the sale. For all of you who know us, you know that we only sell the highest quality products. We have done a lot of research and Hawken Energy by far meets our standards. It is best in quality, price, and warranty. No other outdoor furnace comes close. Hawken Energy backs their furnaces with a 20 year warranty.
If you would like to stop by and see a furnace working we have 2 that we use. One heats our house, and the other is heating our greenhouse and pole barn. Please call and schedule an appointment so we can show you one working.
When we give a quote we are QUOTING A COMPLETE PACKAGE WITH NOTHING ELSE TO BUY. THERE ARE NO SURPRISES, NO HIDDEN FEES, NO CHARGES ADDED IN AT THE LAST MINUTE, OR FITTINGS YOU HAVE TO FIND YOURSELF.If you are getting a lower quote somewhere else THEY ARE NOT QUOTING YOU A COMPLETE PACKAGE.
Shady Ks also installs, we have installed many furnaces with many different configurations. Or if you wish to install the system yourself we have a install book that will walk you thru every step. And as always if you have any questions with an install you can call us anytime and we can walk you thru any trouble areas.
ALL OUTDOOR FURNACES LOOK ABOUT THE SAME ON THE OUTSIDE. IT IS WHATS ON THE INSIDE THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
Ten advantages of having a Hawken Outdoor Furnace:
- Uses only top of the line parts. Pex-Al-Pex, Kitec, Grundsfos, Dayton, Honeywell, All fittings are brass or bronze.
- Can adapt to any heating system: baseboards, in-floor radiant heat, pools, hot tubs, shops, sheds, pole barns, garages, walks, driveways.
- Uses between 1/3 and 1/2 less wood than other brands.
- Hawken uses (CHPS) "Continuous High Penetration Seam" welds. Which is an automated welding system which produces solid welds.
- Round firebox has less welds then competitors. It requires 3 instead of 12.
- 1/4 inch thick firebox and water jacket.
- Firebox is completely surrounded with water providing constant circulation with no dead spots for corrosion to form.
- Round fireboxes have the best heat transfer design, it has been time tested going all the way back to the steam locomotive.
- No expensive circuit boards or fancy electronics to fail.
- Hawken furnaces have legs so you do not need a concrete pad to set the furnace on.
Here are the Top 10 reasons to get a Hawken outdoor wood furnace installed this summer.
- Beat the autumn rush
- Dry soil for placing the unit
- Units are available now
- Time to regrow grass after trenching
- youll need a Hawken soon anyway
- self Install - you have till fall to get it done
- Hawken is the lowest price unit among the top brands (real companies)
- Hawken has the strongest warranty in the business
- A Hawken unit will look real nice next to your seasoning wood pile
- Hawken furnaces are made in America. (Shelby, Michigan)